
Merry christmas boys and girls.
Oh I miss you two more than anything in the world.
I thought I'd sneak in some photos for a blast to the past.
I've never had two friends that I could have so much fun with, or be so ridiculous with.
I'm completely myself when I'm around you two, and I'd rather be with no one else.
So I hope your holidays are smashing and you get lots of good gifts.
I made these notebooks by hand, except the Staples Store put them together.
But I basically slaved over them. Just so you know.
The prints are kind of silly, and I thought it might be weird to send a Canadian a giant American flag (prima, jasper johns print), or send a possibly cliche quote of Andy Warhol, to the LEAST cliche person i've ever met (urban, andy warhol print), but still. They're cute?
but honestly, I'm always thinking of you two, whether it's when I'm passing urban outfitters or picking my friend up from ballet class, you're always on my mind.
And I'd have it no other way.
And I do realize this blog title (XXXmas) seems like a naughty christmas website, but I still love it.
XXX
love you,
Posh
0 comments:
Post a Comment